Holy Smokes Folks! The deliciously intimate Honeysuckle Revue is BACK for it’s sixth show and we are ready to bring you the best in burlesque, comedy, dance and outrageous fun.
Join us in our star-dusted theatres to boldly go where no-one has gone before, join our rocket men and women to find out if there is life on Mars….
… or, more realistically, if there is a bevy of super talented showgirls, stripping space travellers, galactic comedians and David Bowie-themed shenanigans.
(HINT: THERE DEFINITELY IS.)
Comedy, dance, singing, music: we got it all.
– PAULUS, our favourite Queen of the Galaxy descends to earth to host and delight
– NOVA HALO, hot musical space wizard band
– ATHENA BEAUVOIR, so hot she started the big bang (London only)
– CHEEKYKITA, the weirdness at the centre of the universe
– TESLA NORTH, our filthy ukulele fingerer
– VUL VARINE, sweet but nasty and covered in space dust from who knows where
– THE HONEYSUCKLE SWEETHEARTS, bejewelled dance company