EASING OF RESTRICTIONS FROM JULY 2021
With the easing of restrictions from 19th July we should be able to put on more traditional, standing gigs and nearer our full capacity.
However we will still have some procedures in place for the next few months as we encourage people to return with confidence and for the well-being of our staff, customers, artists and crews.
Anyone looking to run an event from the 19th July must agree with the following:
- If you have a temperature, a new continuous cough or loss of taste or smell. Do not come to the venue.
- Do everything you can to make sure that you personally are not infectious. You can do this by:
-Getting double vaccinated
-Taking a lateral flow test, they are free and you can order a box of 7 from this link:
-Registering that you are immune (because of previous infection) on the NHS app
- We will be running at a reduced capacity of Two Thirds (around 130)
- Having longer change-overs between bands (around 25min) so the room can be vented and any shared equipment sanitised.
- Be able to offer a full refund to a ticket holder if they are unable to attend because a) of a positive CV-19 test (PCR or lateral flow), b) you have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive, or c) you have received a phone call / email from a contact tracer telling you to self-isolate. They must contact us before doors open for the event, with evidence of why they can’t attend
- Have a max of 3 acts to allow longer change overs. Consider earlier start times and shorter sets to achieve this.
- Bands should aim not to share kit or a back line but have their own equipment.
- Our staff will be wearing masks in the venue and recommended that customers do. It will remain a personnel choice though.
- The green room and ticket office can be used but we recommend not running a cloakroom from it.
- You can run a merch stand as usual but on more busy nights we may ask you to locate this in the public bar to allow enough space for gig goers.
- We would please ask that bands not operate a guest list at this time of reduced capacity.
- We have fitted Ultra Violet ‘Virus killer’ air units to the venue, main bars and the green room and have UV Microphone cleaners.
For our standard policies and show info such as load in, sound check and venue specs see our FAQ section.
We are an 18+ venue and hire to individuals, promoters, groups and clubs for all kinds of gigs and events.
We generally do not book individual bands ourselves.
To hire the venue follow these 3 easy steps:
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section for prices, policies and general info.
- Check availability on our Upcoming Events pages (we book everything straight onto this calendar. TIP: Change the view from ‘Posterboard’ to ‘month’ for easier checking)
- Fill in this form and we will get back to you as soon as we can: